Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome!

Let me start by welcoming all to my blog...
This is my first ever blog, and I have absolutely no idea what it is I'm doing, but it seems simple enough, so I shall try!

The name of my blog is pretty much self explanatory, I live in Michigan (Detroit Metro Area) and I am a recently self proclaimed FOODIE! After leaving numerous amounts of restaurant reviews I decided to condense it all in a blog... As well as share a journey of exploration through Michigan's eateries, that you may or may not have heard of. I am also an inspiring cook, so I will definitely share recipes and such with all of you, as I try them my self.

I promise to try the best I can to also keep a photo journal of the food I try and eateries I go to... Visual is always the best!!!

I'm sure I could write more about what my blog will be about, but I wont :) I'll just get to writing my first review....

No comments:

Post a Comment